CPAAA Assists Professionals
Central Plains Area Agency on Aging (CPAAA) assists professionals by providing resources, service information and eligibility information. Are you working with a senior or caregiver who could benefit from in-home services such as homemaker, attendant care, or respite?
- Start here and review the Intake process for in-home services
- Learn how your company or agency can assist working caregiver on site at your place of employment.
- Join the Aging Network monthly meeting and stay up-to-date on new programs, services and advocacy issues.
- Become an advocate for aging and caregiving issues.
- Request a speaker for a class, educational presentation, or inservice.
- Stay up to date on trainings and workshops offered by CPAAA and partners.
- Access current resources, find helpful links and publications on this site or at the CPAAA office located at 2622 W. Central, Suite 500, Wichita, KS 67203 (find a map).